Running Your Business is Like Driving a Car…
Take this 3-minute quiz to find out how well yours is traveling
A car can’t go anywhere if the major parts aren’t working
Your business is no different!
- If you don’t look after the components in your car, it will putter along and eventually stand still.
- If you have problems in any of the key areas of your business, it can also breakdown
- You need all key areas working together if your business is to travel in the direction you want it go.
- When working together, the six key areas will make sure your business is travelling well, not broken down on the side of the road
- Take a few minutes to do the quiz and see if you are on the road to success
60% of Small Businesses fail within three years, even fewer make it to the ten year mark.
What can you do to avoid becoming a statistic?
- Know how each of the key areas of your business functions.
- Get clarity about where your business is right now, and where exactly you want to to take it
- Build good systems, a strong cash flow cycle, decent strategy and good people around you
- Work out where your issues are, before they cause the car to breakdown
Throughout her professional career, Alison has had to face a vast array of challenges. She has run successful businesses through the Australian 1992 recession, the Global Financial Crisis and Brisbane’s 2011 floods.
Having developed a real world understanding of potential hardships businesses face, Alison firmly believes that a strong foundation and continuous development are essential for a business to survive and grow through tough times.