At Push!, as well as at our other businesses, we take the security and privacy of our visitors very seriously. This policy it to give you an outline of what is collected, how it is used and how you can control your data.
This policy covers all data that is shared, either directly or indirectly, by a visitor to our web page or if you are contacted via email.
All references in this document to “us,” “our,” and “we” refer to Push! Business Training.
While using this site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal data that can be used to contact or identify you, this is referred to as “Personal Data” from now on.
The Personal Data collected may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Location (rarely will this be asked);
- Comments, pictures, or videos you submit;
- Information Collected Automatically.
- Log & Device data: When you visit our site, we may automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include the web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location.
- Our third party service providers may collect information that will be used to tailor marketing ads(often placed on third party sites), how they performed and who clicked on them. This information does not identify any specific individual and is generally non-identifying. If it could be associated with you directly, we would treat it as personal data.
- Advertising and analytics: These cookies collect information about who is visiting our site and how users engage with our site, however none of this data will identify any individual user. This information includes the number of visitors to our site, which websites they came from, pages visited while on this site, time of day and if the visitor is new or a repeat visitor
- Essential cookies: These cookies help our site to run quicker and helps to remember where you have been.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow your browser to remember preferences you have selected such as login details or other selections you may have made.
- Social Media cookies: We use social media tools on our site and these cookies allow the social media network to record when you have liked or engaged with a social media tool on our site. In certain situations the social media platform may send us data that you have set to share, to prevent this you will need to update your privacy settings with that social media network.
To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mails from us if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt out of receiving e-mails from us, there will be an option in every footer of every email.
We use a pixel tag, which is a small graphic file that allows us and third parties to monitor the use of the site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the site. These tags may collect the IP address from the device you are browsing on and which browser you are using. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties, for example Facebook, to collect information when you visit our site, the links and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements in the future.
Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share your personal information with anyone, with the exception of data collected through third party cookies or applications. We will always seek your permission before any data is actively shared with third party.
We use Google Analytics, which is an online analytics platform, powered by Google, that tracks and reports on the behaviour of visitors to our website. This data is initially collected by Google, who may use this data to personalize ads or other services on its own advertising network.
- To opt out of this service, Google has created an opt-out add on for most browsers. The terms and conditions for this add-on can be seen at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Storing your Personal Data / Transfer of Data
This site is operated in Australia and is subject to its laws and regulations. These laws may not be as comprehensive as those in other countries, such as those in the European Union or in Switzerland. Please know that we will endeavour to only process this information within Australia and by using this site and providing us with information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third Party Links
We may have links on our site to other sites that we do not operate. If you click on a third-party link, you will be taken directly to that site which is governed by its own privacy notice. We strongly encourage you to read that privacy notice. We do not control that site and assume no responsibility for the content, policies or its practices.
We use reasonable administrative, logical, physical and managerial measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access, use and modification. Unfortunately, no measures can be guaranteed to provide 100% security. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
Push! Business Training will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Our Policy on Children’s Information
Our site is not directed to children under 16. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
If there are any questions or queries regarding our privacy statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.