We talked about how to find the authentic leader in you, why leaders are made and not born and why the door to success says “Push”. We also looked at how to lead as an introvert and why you don’t need to have followers to be a great leader.
These are the main points covered in the interview:
- The importance of cultivating a clear purpose and vision;
- Why communication is a key component to leadership;
- The need for strategic planning in creating direction and surviving difficult business times;
- The idea of self-leadership and fundamentals to leadership;
- What is authentic leadership and why it should matter to leaders;
- What it means to be an introverted leader and whether you can succeed;
- How to get started as a leader no matter where you are.
Director of The Australian Businesswomen's Network's Community
She’s a passionate supporter of women in business and in providing education, resources and role models available to them so that they can fulfil their true business potential. A blogger, podcast host, media commentator, public speaker and long-time digital marketer, Suzi focuses on the growth and direction of the Australian Businesswomen’s Network.