I was recently interviewed by Cas McCullough, author of Your Brilliant Un-Career: Women, Entrepreneurship, and Making the Leap. Cas is also the host of Your Brilliant Un-Career Podcast.
Cas asked me about being a mother of six, making the leap from teaching international students to being CEO of Vidotto group, Keynote Leadership speaker and trainer. ACCV also rates a mention.
- The pros and cons of running a family business and what you need to do to make it work;
- My belief that we are ALL capable of being great leaders;
- Authentic leadership shows through in all aspects of life, we’re not a great leader at work but fall down at home or in the community;
- Authentic leadership is who you are;
- We all have a responsibility to step up, lead and give back;
- Being a great leader includes making the tough calls;
- Leadership is about empowering others.
Cas has a lovely interview style, I really enjoyed chatting with her. It is worth having a listen to, in my humble opinion…
Author: Your Brilliant Un-Career
Make the leap into entrepreneurship, get unstuck and grow! Through Your Brilliant Un-Career, the Podcast, Author and entrepreneur Cas McCullough shares tips and stories to help corporate escapees, wantrapreneurs and entrepreneurs shift from stuck to inspired, from dreamers to doers. Proudly brought to you by the book: Your Brilliant Un-Career: Women, Entrepreneurship, and Making the Leap and the 33 Free business building resources available on the Your Brilliant Un-Career website.