On this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast, Alison talked with Rob Oliver about how to create systems for business success. She has the experience as a business owner as well as a coach and trainer.
Here are a few of the topics covered in the conversation between Alison Vidotto and Rob Oliver:
· The origin of “Push Business”
· Having systems in place helps with the pivot during crisis
· The key during crisis is survival
· The consequences of entrepreneurs being isolated
· What does it mean to be online?
· The 3 ways you can bring traffic in online
· Tips for starting and growing an email list
· Everybody’s list started small
· Getting to know your ideal client
· Defining the 6 areas of pain for your clients
· Creating structures for your business
· Repurposing content – now what are you going to do?
· Everything you do in business works towards your end goal
· The 80/20 principle of social media
· The importance of having a call to action on everything
· It’s not about the number of followers, it’s about the level of connection
· How you sell something depends on who you are selling to
· “If it’s worth doing twice, it’s worth having a system in place”
· Simple steps for creating a system that anybody can follow
· Determining what you can’t let other people do
· The importance of communicating in your own voice
· Nobody was born a leader – everybody can learn
· If you are not leading, somebody else will
Owner of "Learning from Smart People"
The “Learning from Smart People” podcast is the brainchild of Rob Oliver.
The inspiration for the show came from 3 questions: First of all, “Why should I listen to other people?“, Next, “Who are the smart people?” Finally, “How do I learn from them?“