On this episode of the Learning from Smart People Podcast, Alison talked with Rob Oliver about how to create systems for business success. She has the experience as a business owner as well as a coach and trainer.
Here are a few of the topics covered in the conversation between Alison Vidotto and Rob Oliver:
· The origin of “Push Business”
· Having systems in place helps with the pivot during crisis
· The key during crisis is survival
· The consequences of entrepreneurs being isolated
· What does it mean to be online?
· The 3 ways you can bring traffic in online
· Tips for starting and growing an email list
· Everybody’s list started small
· Getting to know your ideal client
· Defining the 6 areas of pain for your clients
· Creating structures for your business
· Repurposing content – now what are you going to do?
· Everything you do in business works towards your end goal
· The 80/20 principle of social media
· The importance of having a call to action on everything
· It’s not about the number of followers, it’s about the level of connection
· How you sell something depends on who you are selling to
· “If it’s worth doing twice, it’s worth having a system in place”
· Simple steps for creating a system that anybody can follow
· Determining what you can’t let other people do
· The importance of communicating in your own voice
· Nobody was born a leader – everybody can learn
· If you are not leading, somebody else will
Owner of "Learning from Smart People"
The “Learning from Smart People” podcast is the brainchild of Rob Oliver.