Alison Vidotto, MBA.
“I teach people how to become the leader they were born to be…”
Alison Vidotto – CEO of Vidotto Group and Push! training, business trainer & business mentor, published author, professional speaker, founder of the Australian Charity for the Children of Vietnam (ACCV) and a mother of six. Alison’s goal is to help other small business owners to realise long term success through business training and mentoring.
Alison speaks passionately on a range of topics based on real life experience; running a small business, business training programs and her award winning book; 22 Leadership Fundamentals.
- Challenges facing small business owners
- Strategically running a successful business.
- Self Leadership for work, life and community
- Founding and Running an international charity
- Knowing your purpose in business and in life
- Motivation and inspiration
- All aspects of running a successful business
Alison shares the business and leadership skills she has used to raise a close family, be a strong member of the community, build a successful business, and to run an international charity. Alison contributes articles on business and leadership to various publications.
Alison has successfully run a number of businesses for over twenty five years. Navigating the path through a recession, floods, GFC and a global downturn in the mining & resources industry.
Alison has served as a business mentor via Push! Business Training, Australian Institute of Management and QUT Fostering Executive Women (FEW) in business.
- Gold Stevie Award: Women Helping Women Category – Australian Businesswomen’s Network – Member of the Year 2015
- Silver Stevie Award: Organisation of the Year
- Finalist AIM Excellence Awards – Owner Manager
- B.R.A.G. MEDALLION for 22 Leadership Fundamentals
- Medal and Award (Vietnam Government) in acknowledgement of contribution to the blind community in Vietnam.
Alison writes for or is associated with