“Leadership belongs to those who take it” – Sheryl Sandberg
Our LeadHERship one day workshop is dedicated to women in business who want to grow their leadership skills.
These sessions work with female business owners and managers to develop their own authentic leadership style, increase their leadership skills in the company of like-minded peers and away from the everyday demands of the workplace.
This seminar deals with a variety of fundamental leadership and management theories, including leading with authenticity, sharing your values and purpose as well as developing an engaged team that share your “why”.
This full day workshop includes:
- Developing and maximising your leadership presence
- Be heard! Learn how to use assertiveness to improve your communication
- How to avoid Impostor Syndrome and reach your full potential
- Why Emotional Intelligence is important in leadership and how to increase yours
- Building your Personal and Professional Resilience
- and much more!
The sessions are facilitated by Alison Vidotto MBA; author of 22 Leadership Fundamentals, CEO of Push! Leadership & Business Coaching and Founder of the Australian Charity for the Children of Vietnam.
Workshop attendees will also get a
COMPLIMENTARY ONE ON ONE MENTORING SESSION with Alison!
Leadership is a skill, like any other, that can be developed by everyone. Leaders are not born, they are made.
Contact us below for further information